May 21, 2014

PRIMUS POSTER SERIES!!

Super stoked to finally be able to release this art! Feels like I've been waiting forever when it's really only been 3 weeks or so since I started the project. Very excited to be a part of the Primus Poster Series for 2014 alongside some very great artists! Every year Primus has a bunch of artists each do a gig poster for a live show they'll be playing as part of that year's concert tour. My poster advertises for the show tonight (May 21) in Portsmouth, Va.

This was a lot of fun, I had a lot of creative freedom, it was great! Would definitely love to do more stuff in this vein in the future. Thanks to Zoltron for bringing me in on the project, and thanks to Galaxy Graphics in Rochester for handling the printing. They did a great job - it's 6 colors on 18x24" Mohawk Via light gray 80# cover stock.

I have just 50 of these signed and numbered posters available in my webstore, as of tomorrow morning, May 22, 2014, 8:00am EST. If you want one, I suggest you jump on it, Primus posters are known to sell out quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment