May 15, 2014

PRIMUS!

I'm super excited to be part of the 2014 edition of the Primus Poster Series!! Besides being a big fan of Primus, there are some seriously talented artists in this year's lineup. Each artist does one poster that advertises one show on the band's current tour. I recently finished my poster art and it has been printed - a limited 6-color screenprint done masterfully by the skilled hands at Galaxy Graphics in Rochester, NY. I can't release the art or any details about the show it advertises for until the band does, but I can at least put up this photo of me signing the prints earlier today (almost like a real artist or something!). I will have a few copies of the poster for sale in my webstore after the show - I will add it to the store and announce it here once I do, keep your eyes peeled to my site if you're interested! Had a lot of fun doing this, thanks to Zoltron for bringing me in on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment